Sudden turns
So yeah... The last coupla posts of mine were kinda depressing. *smirks* Today's will be better. I'm in a good mood, and I think I'm doing reasonably well with Mom's list.
It snowed massively Thursday night into Friday... I called off of work. Didn't really want to go in the first place. So I did some stuff around the house and played some DoD. *grins* I called Jillian but the poor girl was soooo out of it that I told her to hang up and go back to sleep. I eventually called her back and decided to go up in the evening. I got my car stuck in her driveway... *shrugs* I'm not the only one though... Her mom got stuck, and her dad got stuck with his BIG truck... He even ended up hitting the house. Anyway... I fell asleep up there, Jill woke me back up and we played some cards with her mom. Then she and I watched a movie and fell asleep. I was gonna come home early in the morning... like three. But I couldn't drag myself outta bed so I stayed. She showed me the trailer while I was there and then I came home and went to work.
Work? INSANE! End of story.
Now I'm gonna play with some pics I got developed tonight and then Seth and I are gonna play DoD.
I'm gone!


1 Comments:
Throw the pic away!
Post a Comment
<< Home