generated by sloganizer.net

Saturday, December 03, 2005

Baby, it's cold outside

Just got off the phone with Jill... *smiles* A nightly ritual, unless I pass out early but that doesn't happen too often. *shakes head* But it costs me when it does. Aaaaanyway... That girl amazes me. But then again, you all knew that. Love her to death. I just can't picture my life without her. It would be cold and empty and just VERY depressing. But then again... you all know that too. *chuckles* I guess I keep telling you all the same things. I don't care though! This is how I feel.

My forearms are covered in bruises and scratches and things. Worked my butt off at the store today. I was in the backroom moving freight most of the day. Filled all of our features and kept the larger items filled on the shelves... Even got some stuff in the back cleaned up. The coolest thing happened too... *smirks* Kinda dropped a tv on the salesfloor... it sounded like a car accident. It imploded... freakin AWESOME!

We caught a shoplifter at the store today... *grins* I ended up standing guard in the back until the state troopers showed up. Fun times!

This weekend is Jill's weekend off... I hafta work 2-11 both days. That really sucks! We don't get enough time together as it is... Why do our schedules hafta conflict like this? Maybe I should count it a blessing though... I mean, how much of me can any one person stand? Gold is valuable because it's rare, right? If everything were made of gold, it would have NO VALUE at all.

Alright.. enough outta me tonight. I'm gone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home