generated by sloganizer.net

Monday, November 21, 2005

Perfection

My day? *grins* It was pretty good. Mom woke me up and asked if I was gonna go to church with them. I was TIRED... worked late last night and didn't want to get up. I slept until almost one today. Got up and started to get around for work. Mom and Monica came home with food and I ate and went to work.

Work? *shakes head* That place is... how shall we say? STUPID! But I did close with my main man, Seth. *nods* Kewlness! Jillian came to have supper with me. That chica always makes my day brighter. She asked me to stay at her place tonight. I so badly wanted to. I'm happiest just being with her. I went up for a while but since I have to work 10-7... I didn't stay. That's like a dagger in my chest.

Just laying beside her... listening to her breathe. *smiles* The scent of her hair... intoxicating. She tells me that I'm too good to her... that I make her happy. I wish I could explain to her... She deserves so much more than I can give her. How amazed I am that she loves me. Not just the image most people see of me... not just the scoundrel, but the scared, emotional mess who is clingy and insecure... the hopeless romantic and the solitary, brooding, quiet guy too. She loves all of them. I don't know what I did to deserve a love like this but I pray I don't screw it up.

Anyway... I gotta try to get some sleep. Stupid work in the morn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home