generated by sloganizer.net

Friday, November 18, 2005

I'm not thinking of a title

So my day... well, last night I watched Madagascar and Stealth. Both pretty good movies. I called and talked to Jill for a while and then went to bed.

I got up today at one... put the dogs out, listened to the four messages that were on the answering machine because I didn't answer the phone. Then I finally got around and went to pick up my check. I cashed my check, put gas in my car and got some chow... I hung at work until it was time to clock in for my stupid short shift.

Nothing major to tell about work... though I got a text message... Leigh watched me as I read it. As I scrolled down through it my smile got bigger and bigger and Leigh of course had to rib me about it... *chuckles* I don't care... it was soooo sweet.

Anyway... I'm gonna go.
;-p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home