generated by sloganizer.net

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

No title here

A long night at work... Nothing spectacular about today until I checked my email. When I did, I found a mystery awaiting for me. I want nothing more than to unravel this mystery, to pull back the curtain that blinds my sight. I know I cannot have the answer now, and that is fine because I know I shall have it soon. Most of you won't know what I mean by most of this post, but the players in this scene know and that is all that matters. Been watching Shakespeare in Love... I love this film. The comedy, the tragedy, the beautiful love story...

This post is really jumbled... and I don't care. As a matter of fact, I'll jumble it more...

What light is light, if Silvia be not seen?
What joy is joy, if Silvia be not by?
Unless it be to think that she is by
And feed upon the shadow of perfection
Except I be by Silvia in the night,
There is no music in the nightingale;
Unless I look on Silvia in the day,
There is no day for me to look upon;
She is my essence, and I leave to be,
If I be not by her fair influence


Take from that what you will... but I know what I mean.
I'm out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home