generated by sloganizer.net

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Close your eyes and see the wonder around you

Ok... I expected yesterday to be a bad day. I thought Mom would throw a fit about this weekend and she didn't. It turned out to be a nice day. I got around and went to visit my grandparent's because Sat. was Gram's birthday. I took her card up to her and visited with her and Pap for a little while. I then went to town and got stuff to make supper. I came home and made lasagna.... MMMmmm it was sooo good. Mom and I talked some, worked with the dogs and watched tv. A good evening. *nods*

Today? It's a dreary, rainy day. Nothing major going on. I go to work at five tonight. Ick! Five to eleven, a stupid six hour shift. Oh well... hopefully it will be a slow night with decent management. I can pray anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home