generated by sloganizer.net

Friday, October 14, 2005

Back to feeling beaten

So tonight I came home from work and my mom says she's frustrated. Frustrated with everything. She was telling me what's on her mind and it came up again. Jill and I... our relationship. Mom doesn't feel that our relationship is normal and healthy. I have no freaking clue what she's thinking. She thinks it's all lust and animal tendencies or something. I can't believe she doesn't see how Jill makes me feel. I've never been around anyone who's made me feel so relaxed or so loved in my life. She keeps complaining about the hours Jill and I keep. Jill works third shift... It's difficult to find time to be together. At least at times mom thinks is "normal" or whatever. She thinks that I am clinging to Jill because I'm afraid I won't find someone or that I'll end up alone or whatever. I wonder what mom would think if I didn't live here... If she didn't know when Jill and I were seeing each other. She tells me that she doesn't say stuff just to upset me... I truly wonder sometimes. I think if I had moved out before I got together with Jill... or anyone for that matter, things would be so much nicer. I thought things were going so well the past two weeks or so... *sighs* I don't even wanna think about it anymore right now...

Tomorrow is Jill's birthday... I'm not gonna let this affect her special day. There is already enough going on without this bull. Jill's present still hasn't arrived and I'm fairly worried that it won't come tomorrow before I go pick her up.

In other news... nothing's going on. :-p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home