Yep.. Stepped in it again
So yeah... I stepped in it again. I worked 12-9 yesterday and went straight to Jill's since she has/had the weekend off. We sat around watching tv all night and talking. It was a rainy, dreary evening, foggy and all that lovely crapola. I was dead tired and I'm sure part of it was the fact that it was like nine thousand degrees in their house. Anyway... I spent the night there and I didn't make it home until around one today. *nods* Bad things, man, bad things. I'm sure my mom is super jacked at me... I'm not being the perfect little angel she expects of me. *sighs* I'm not living up to her expectations. *shrugs* Oh well...
In other news... :-p
Work sucks, looking for a new job. Might even call about this classified ad I saw tonight. Ummm... Lotsa birthdays happening. Gotta get my nephew something for his... Guess I'm gonna call my sister tomorrow and then go shopping for him.
Alright... I'm tired of blogging. I'm outtie!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home