Was it right or not?
So yesterday was Jill's birthday... I got up got around and went to Mifflinburg to buy some flowers. The flower shop in town was closed so I headed to Lewisburg to pick up my flowers. I finally got what I wanted and went to pick up Jill. We went to Ruby Tuesday's for dinner and to the mall. We watched Flightplan at the Cinema Center and then went to Mark and Christina's and played scene it until 2:30 in the morning. I took Jill home and we just kinda hung out talking... Now as you know mom's been on my case about my relationship with Jill and I've told Jill about it. Jill wanted me to stay and I told her that I should come home so I wouldn't have to face the Spanish Inquisition. So I came home at three thirty in the morning. I left. I left Jill. *sighs* I feel really crappy for disappointing her. I could see it in her eyes... I could see how disappointed she was. I hate that. Just to make my life easier I upset her. Did I do the right thing? I dunno... but I do know I shouldn't hafta worry about things like this.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home