Something out of place
I'm sitting here feeling slightly lost. I should be ecstatic but I'm not. I bought my copy of ROTS last night, Jill's Christmas present arrived, I'm off today and tomorrow so life should be great right now... Right? *sighs* It just doesn't feel that way and I don't know why. The only thing I can think of is that I haven't seen Jill in a few days. Not since Friday night to be specific. Yeah, three days and I'm feeling lost. I'll get to see her tonight because she's off and she's coming down to work on some stuff for the year end firefighter's banquet thing. Am I getting soft in my old age? I kept thinking last night when I was talking to her how much I miss her when she's not around. I found myself hoping that I can move in with her soon. Am I nuts? We've only being going out for six months.... *shrugs* Anyway, ya'll probably couldn't care less so I'll shut up now.


1 Comments:
You, my friend, are one lovesick puppy. :o)
Post a Comment
<< Home