Never quite enough
It's that time of year where nothing is ever enough... Not enough time, not enough money, and not enough company. I went shopping today... by myself. Seth was with Vanessa and since it's Tues. Jill had bingo tonight. Besides, I wasn't gonna wake her up early. The poor girl doesn't get enough rest as it is and ends up sick. I got most of my shopping done... *stares at the stack of bags in the corner* I just hafta wrap it all and pick up a few more things.
Tomorrow? *smiles from ear to ear* Jill is off tomorrow night so we're gonna spend the day together. I'm practically giddy at that notion. I know... I make you all sick. Frankly, I don't care! ;-p I don't care what she and I get into as long as we're together. If it's just hanging, shopping, watching a movie, or plucking chickens... it doesn't matter, as long as I'm with her. *grins* Oh, and I showed Mom one of Jill's presents... she tried to take it. *grins* Glad I got Mom something similar. (and honey, if you're reading this... NO! I'm not gonna show you!)
I'm out like a fat kid in dodgeball!


2 Comments:
Ahh Hon, you're no fun! You could at least give me a clue :-) And whats with plucking chickens?
I am fun... *grins devilishly* But you're not getting even a clue. And the chickens? *shrugs* One of those random things that I spout... You know all about that. ;-p
Post a Comment
<< Home