Never satisfied
I don't get it... Why can she not be happy? *sighs* I should probably tell you what I'm talking about. Perhaps I've gotten angry over nothing... You tell me.
Today is my day off. I slept in because I was up late watching movies. Jill showed up around 12:30 or a little after. She had never gone to bed. Anyway... Jill went to take a nap and Mom took a pie she baked up to my grandparent's. So I got in the shower and when Mom came home I was doing up the dishes she had made from making pies and things. When I got done with the dishes I said that I was going to wake up Jill because she had wanted to take only an hour nap... Of course when I tried to wake her, she wanted another ten minutes so I went back out to the kitchen and mentioned it to Mom... Do you know what her response was? Well for that ten minutes you could go mow the back field. *rolls eyes* Not "would you, please" or "thanks for doing the dishes and could you possibly" It was more like an order... or that's how it sounded to me. *sighs* Anyway... I just done with that stupid mowing, and now I'm gonna try to wake Jill again... I just had to get this off my chest.
Yeah... it's now a few hours later. Jill woke up and went home. Didn't really get to see her but she was exhausted so I understand. Mom, Monica and I went to Long John Silver's for supper and then to Wal-Mart and the Mall. I got some new work pants and a couple of books. But amongst all this... I was told that my driving is "atrocious". That I just keep "honking on" all the time, that I don't slow down and am not properly focused on my driving. *sighs and rolls eyes* Apparently because I don't drive like an old man I don't drive to her satisfaction. Oh, and this startling revelation was brough to my attention this evening.... Singing with the radio indicates that you're not paying enough attention. When I became irritated and didn't talk... then I was told that she doesn't think I'm a "bad" driver... but I just need to learn. Whatever!!!
I'm gonna go read now... to heck with it all!


1 Comments:
I'm sorry again about falling asleep on you baby. Oh, and by the way, I don't mind your driving. Love you with all my heart!
Post a Comment
<< Home