generated by sloganizer.net

Friday, June 23, 2006

Lost and Found

I haven't actually posted anything much as of late. It's all been pretty much the same old stuff and little bits of nonsense. I feel as if I've been just stumbling around and have finally realized where I am.

Mom had her surgery Weds. All went well with it. She's been ultra-emotional since but I think things are going ok. With some time and patience I believe it will all come together.

I played basketball on Weds. It was the first I got to play in three or four weeks. Had a great time!

Weds night Jill and I went to the Tim McGraw and Faith Hill concert. Had a wonderful time. I could tell Jill really enjoyed herself and that of course made my night.

Today I got my walker-stacker license at work. Not major news to you but it will certainly make my job easier. It's a shame that I couldn't get it sooner.

I've been doing a lot of thinking lately... *chuckles* I know you're saying that I think too much. I agree... I do at times tend to overthink matters. Anyway... I've been thinking about my relationship with Jill. It's our anniversary soon. One year later and I'm still as giddy as the first night we went out. She and I have talked about our past, when we worked together and so on... I've been thinking about how lucky I am, what she means to me, and how my life would be without her in it. *smirks* I've been told that I'm annoyingly happy and I'm sure you're all tired of hearing about it all too... But you know what??? This is my blog and I'm writing what I want... :-p

Now I'm off... I'll write more at a later date.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home