It's me again....
So... Here I am. I feel like a complete idiot. I fell asleep last night before it was time to call Jill. I'm feeling like an old man. I used to stay up half the night regularly... now unless I'm online I can barely make midnight. I guess I'm not as young as I once was... but yunno, I'm glad of it in some ways. I don't think I'd aprreciate my life as much as I do if I were the young scoundrel of days gone by. Don't get my wrong. By some accounts I'm not the responsible mature adult I ought to be but *shrugs* that's their opinion.
Not much going on in my life these days... I believe that's another sign of the aging of the scoundrel; the stability and monotony of my life. It all seems very routine. Yet, I'm satisfied with it all.
This coming Weds my mom is scheduled for surgery. She has a pinched nerve in her wrist that is going to be taken care of. I may also have Tim McGraw/Faith Hill tickets that day... so it just may be an intriguing day. *chuckles* Weds is also the day we play basketball... I haven't played in a few weeks and I've really got the itch. We'll see how things pan out.
Anyway... I'm gonna go. I've got work and then it's off to see Jill.


1 Comments:
just wanted to say that i miss you!
Post a Comment
<< Home