generated by sloganizer.net

Sunday, June 11, 2006

A week's worth of posts... or something

I haven't posted since Seth's wedding. Why? *shrugs* I dunno to be honest. I've not really been busier than normal. I guess I just haven't really had that much to say. In fact, I don't really have much to say right now either.

Lessee... since the wedding. *tries to think* It's been the usual really. Work, sleep, Jill, and not much else going on. I spent some time with the family and went to see Phil and his family. Oh, and I've played with pics... If you want to see any just let me know... I love showing off pics!

I watched Glory Road the other night. What a wonderful film! I miss organized basketball... being a part of team. What's more, I miss the sanctity of the game. I don't know if anyone else understands what the game means to me. Between those lines, it's not about who's the most athletic, it's about heart, intensity and who wants it the most. You're not playing against the other guy, it's against yourself, overcoming, pushing through the pain and fatigue and executing. Though it's a team sport, I feel isolated.... just the ball, the hoop and me. The other people on the floor, they don't really exist... It's like another plain of existance. Even when I'm just shooting around by myself and not actually playing a game... it's a psychological release... time to clear your mind and free yourself.

Anyway... since I don't have anything to really post and I'm just rambling... I'll post a pic or two and then take my leave.



Sunset
My front yard
Some posies out in our yard
An iris out back
A neighbor's house

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home