generated by sloganizer.net

Monday, March 27, 2006

Another amazing weekend

Image hosting by Photobucket

Yes, it was an amazing weekend. I went to my grandparent's on Saturday morning with my mom. We went out for breakfast, to the bank and post office. Just out and about, running errands and things. It was nice though since I haven't really been around much lately. I came home and took a nap and then I went to Jill's after I got myself around and halfway presentable. Jill and I went Olive Garden for a nice supper and then we killed a little time until it was time to see V for Vendetta. I absolutely LOVED this movie!

Sunday I got up and headed home. Had to shower and get ready for work. I came in the door and found my mom dealing with a major sinus headache. I felt sooo bad for her. Anyway, I went to work and then straight back to Jill's. I felt so lucky to just be getting to spend so much time with her.

Today it was back to work and then when I got home, taking care of some business. I wrote a letter for the MS walk, took care of my local and state taxes, and things. I still have a ton of things to do, like scan a bunch of pics for Jill and work on my dvd player. Anyway... I should either get moving with what I have to do, or just go to bed. *chuckles* I'm outtie!

Image hosting by Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home