generated by sloganizer.net

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Deja Vu?

Well, my day was this... I woke up early, 8:30 to be exact, called Jill and then got around to go play basketball. Had a good time though it was COLD and WINDY. Only had five people today but it was fun. After I got home and ate, got around and went to pick up my car. I think it's gonna be LOTS better once I get the tires and alignment. Just like having a new car again! Once I got home again, I made supper and have been watching tv. I've been chilling online and chatting a little. I think I might have upset a friend... Never my intent. My apologies! Now I'm gonna try to stay awake and call Jill tonight because I haven't done so the past few days and I miss my chica! Alright... I'm gonna go. I gotta get up and go to work tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home