generated by sloganizer.net

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Basketball and bills

Yeah... what a day. I took my car to the Volvo dealer this morning. I was having it serviced and had asked them to check it over, top to bottom. I was expecting a pretty hefty bill... boy, did I underestimate it! If I had let them do everything they wanted, the bill would have been over $1,600. I am having everything done... just not all at the dealer and not all at the same time. All in all it should be around $1,300. Still waaaaay more money than I actually have but... it needs done. *sighs and shrugs* What are you gonna do?

The upside today was basketball... well, sorta. It was chilly and windy today and only half of us that were supposed to play showed up. It was fun though. I forgot how much fun it is. I'm excited for this summer. Get to play more under better conditions.

Yeah... I could post a bunch of other stuff here. Like how much I miss Jill. Just never enough time for her and I. Or how much I hate work, things there are just insanely stupid. But ya'll have heard all that a million times and are sick of it.

Oh! I could tell you that I have an offer to have a stalker, but you don't really need to hear about that... and probably don't want to. I'll make a decision sometime about that one.

*smirks*
Anyway... I'm gonna go. I'm watching an old basketball tape and thoroughly enjoying it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home