generated by sloganizer.net

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Wonderful Weekend

I had a marvelous weekend... I was totally freaked outta my mind Friday. Ya'll know me... I worry. Especially when I think I might be screwing up the best thing ever in my life.

I spent practically my entire weekend with my honey. She picked me up Friday night after work and I didn't come home until this morning. I went with her to her live burn on Sat and took lots of pics...

It's blazing!
Just watching.
Hose it down!
All geared up
My beautiful firefighter

The most important thing about this weekend though was that I was with the woman I love.

I don't have much else to say... My updates lately are getting shorter and more boring I believe. *shrugs* I might find something to wax eloquent over sometime soon... or I might just become less articulate... who knows?

Anyway, I'm outtie for now!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I make a deal with you, I'll let you keep the "all geared up" pic on your blog, but you need to take off the "beautiful firefighter"!

3:11 AM  
Blogger the scoundrel said...

Ummm... why? *grins devilishly* And I didn't hear what I get outta this deal. :-p

10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home