generated by sloganizer.net

Friday, March 17, 2006

An Explanation...

I know my previous post will bring some questions... as I'm sure this one will too. Both are just a product of how I'm feeling with too much time to think. The only thing I can say is... "I'm sorry".

"All alone again tonight
Countless days you’ve been out of sight
Wondering when there’ll be time
A day, an hour, a minute that’s mine
You love that life you lead
I could never ask you ever to cede
I live only to see you happy
An additional burden I don’t want to be
I’m not asking for exclusivity
But I do want to be more of a priority
I’m so afraid I’ll hurt you with this thought
Musings and emotions so disheveled and distraught
I feel so selfish knowing your responsibilities
Wishing there were a way for my feelings to ease
I just hate that most of our lives are spent apart
Don’t ever doubt that I love you with all my heart
I don’t know what I expect from telling you this
I just know that it’s you I constantly miss"


--C.A.B.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home