A wonderful few days
Well... it's been a few days. Here's what happened... LOL!
I did call off on Tuesday. I woke up and looked out the window to see the road in front of my house covered with snow and slush. I thought perhaps the main roads would be better so I called Mom at work. She said they were terrible when she went in but she thought that in the ensuing coupla hours they mighta cleared them up. So I started getting around for work and she called me back to let me know that one of the people who had just come in at her job told her that the roads were still a mess. So I stayed home and played video games. *grins*
Yesterday? I played some more video games (DoD rules!) and then made barbecued pork chops, filling and corn for supper. I didn't eat though, I had a headache. I left a little after that and went to Seth's to hang for a while... and then I went up to Jill's. I love that girl with all of my heart and soul. I wish I were with you always, baby! I spent the night up there. We went to lunch with her mom and two of her uncles and then we just kinda chilled for a while.
I finally came home around six thirty or seven tonight... now I'm just gonna chill. I work 10-7 the next two days and then I'm on vacation! Woot!
I'm outtie!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home