So when are you gonna...???
Yesterday I worked until eleven and it was Jill's night off. So what did I do? That's right I went to Jill's after work. I was so excited to see her but was so disappointed that she was gonna sleep. I had to work today at ten and knew I couldn't stay long. So here she was gonna sleep for the little bit of time we had together? We had a conversation about it and it made me feel soooo much better knowing how she felt. I went from feeling unimportant, like I could just be ignored, to feeling like the most loved guy in the world just because of that conversation.
I told Jill yesterday about how everyone at work keeps asking when she and I are gonna get married. My family is constantly asking me and harassing me about it. Well... her family is doing the same to her. *chuckles* I guess that's a good sign that they see how happy we make each other. I know I'm miserable without her and ecstatic when I know I'm gonna get to see her.
Today I had to work at ten... I didn't get home last night until around three. *nods* Yeah, not much sleep going on there. I made it to work on time and not much happening there. I got to leave at four because of how dead it was.
One of my nephews and one of my nieces are spending the night here tonight. I helped my nephew with some homework and he wanted to play some games... I fell asleep. *chuckles* Now I'm awake and he's chilling watching tv. My niece and my mom are sound asleep.
Is this post making any sense to anyone? LOL! I dunno if it is or not... but I do know it's time for me to get on outta here. I think I might play some DOD. Lata!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home