generated by sloganizer.net

Monday, January 09, 2006

Greetings from the great beyond

Yes... it's happened again. I'm without my computer. I believe the power supply in my comp has gone bad and until I get it fixed... I'm in limbo. It seems so weird to not be able to turn to my comp for entertainment, information or anything. Hopefully it will get fixed soon enough.

What have I been up to? I've been fairly busy actually. Work, Jill, and my family... *nods* I used to complain that I had no life and now I'm constantly busy.

I don't really have many specifics to report... Most of you wouldn't be interested anyway. I have some errands to run today... make my car payment, talk to a coworker about getting my comp fixed, making some plans for Valentine's day, and the such... *grins* I'm not telling you either, Jill... You'll just hafta wait.

Anyway... I need to go. Get this stuff done.
I'm outtie!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home