generated by sloganizer.net

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

We are... Penn State!!!!

Yeah... just got done watching the triple overtime Orange Bowl game between Penn State and Florida State. *smiles* Definitely a nailbiter. Of course Penn State won. *smiles broader*

I did pretty much nothing today... I did take Christopher home this afternoon. But other than that... I did cook dinner.

*smiles*
My Jillian came down last night. She left work early because they were BEYOND dead. I love that girl soooo much. She left early today because she didn't sleep well... it was waaaay too warm in this house and this morning it was so noisy too. *sighs* I felt bad about it all. Of course she told me not to but... I couldn't help it. Being Tuesday she had bingo too.... so she needed some sleep.

Anyway... I'm gonna go. I have nothing else to report.

Oh, except... we are Penn State proud!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home