generated by sloganizer.net

Monday, December 26, 2005

The Listing of the Loot

So it's the day after Christmas... Had a busy one this year. Woke up to it being VERY hot in the house. Mom had decided that since it was Christmas she wanted to light her new gas stove and it made it 9,000 degrees in this house. Mom, Monica and I exchanged our gifts and then I started to cook because Gram and Pap were coming for dinner at noon. We ate and as we settled in afterwards, Jill came down. We did our gift exchange with her and kinda visited a little bit and then headed for her parent's place to exchange gifts with them. Went straight to her Aunt's for their Christmas party and poor Jillian who worked both Christmas Eve and Christmas was falling asleep. So I took her home so she could catch some zzzz's before she had to go to work. So yeah... a busy Christmas.

The haul consisted of....

Lots of kewl clothes, mostly comic book shirts.
A whole lotta dvds.
A bunch of books.
A couple of video games and a new X-box controller.
A new calendar.
The Garth Brooks box set.
Star Wars ornaments.
A Darth Vader throw.
All six Star Wars watches from Burger King.
Some other odds and ends.
But mostly I got to spend some quality time with the people I love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home