I'm sorry... No titles please
It's Friday and I actually have off on Saturday. New Year's Eve and I have the day off... And better yet, I don't go to work until two o'clock on New Year's Day. I'm gonna spend my New Year's with Jill. I'm excited. We both really don't have plans and I kinda like it. I just want to curl up with my baby and ring in the new year kinda quietly.
What have I been up to as of late? Lessee... I was off on Thursday. I got up and went to pick up my check and then I went to my sister's to help her hook up her new tv and dvd/vcr combination. I left there and went to the mall and to wal-mart to do a little shopping. Then I headed for the grocery store and got stuff to make supper. I made fettucine alfredo with chicken. Then I just crashed... I had no energy to do anything. I wanted to either put together mom's new computer desk or go visit Phil but I couldn't muster the required energy.
I worked tonight. I hate that place with a passion. Just sickening. The management, fellow associates, the customers... it's just annoying anymore. I put in for a week's vacation. I hope that clears things up a little for me. On the plus side, Jill came in tonight and that always puts a smile on my face.
Alright... I think I'm gonna go. I don't feel like typing anymore.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home