generated by sloganizer.net

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Another Open Letter

I've told you that you amaze me and you just say you're "only you". I've told you that you're gorgeous and you deny it every time. I've told you that you are a better person than I, and you say "only different". I don't know how you do the things you do... How you calmly handle the pain and suffering and willingly go back for more. I don't know why you love me like you do. I have nothing to offer except my heart, which is yours already. I know... I'm thinking too much. You would tell me that in a second. You appease my fears, relax my mind, and make me feel like the most special guy on the planet. I want only to be given the chance to make you feel like you make me feel. I'll gladly spend the rest of my life in that attempt. Until the oceans run dry, until the mountains no longer meet the sky, until poets run out of rhyme, until the end of all time, I love you!


P.S.
I may not understand why you do what you've chosen to do... I may kid about you being crazy... I may worry about you... But I have to tell you that I'm proud of you. You do things that most of us fear to think about, and you do it just because it needs to be done and you can help. There is no greater act of kindness than an unselfish deed done for a stranger. I applaud your courage and am humbled by it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home