Breaking point....
I am steadily moving closer to that point...
I'm tired of being what you want me to be; Feeling so faithless, lost under the surface. Don't know what you're expecting of me; Put under the pressure of walking in your shoes (Caught in the undertow just caught in the undertow)Every step that I take is another mistake to you! (Caught in the undertow just caught in the undertow)
I've become so numb, I can't feel you there. I've become so tired, so much more aware. I'm becoming this, all I want to do... Is be more like me and be less like you!
The stress of everything is just building and building and if I can't find a release valve soon... I'll snap. Work has been hectic, I'm so tired of the idiots! Waving us down like we're taxis, interrupting while we're helping other customers, and gesturing like we are trained dogs...
Can't you see that you're smothering me? Holding too tightly; afraid to lose control. Cause everything that you thought I would be has fallen apart right in front of you. (Caught in the undertow just caught in the undertow)Every step that I take is another mistake to you! (Caught in the undertow just caught in the undertow) And every second I waste is more than I can take.
I've become so numb, I can't feel you there! I've become so tired, so much more aware. I'm becoming this, all I want to do... Is be more like me and be less like you!
You all know about the whole mom and I thing. We had a bit of a talk tonight about it. She feels like it's all one big misunderstanding. That I don't really understand what she's trying to say or what she really means.
And I know, I may end up failing too... But I know
You were just like me with someone disappointed in you!
I've become so numb, I can't feel you there! I've become so tired, so much more aware. I'm becoming this, all I want to do... Is be more like me and be less like you!
I'm just not myself tonight... the stress has gotten to me. I'm irritable, I don't care about anything tonight and I'm terrible company. I'm sorry to anyone I upset. I just can't handle anything tonight.
I've become so numb, I can't feel you there! I've become so tired, so much more aware. I'm becoming this, all I want to do... Is be more like me and be less like you!


2 Comments:
I'd hug you if I could... you sound like you could use one.
Now if that isn't enough to make a scoundrel all giddy...;-)
Post a Comment
<< Home