One thing has NOTHING to do with the next
Ok.. So it's been a while since I went on a patented "scoundrel rant" and I think it's about time... So here goes!!!
Attractiveness vs. Desirable
I got to thinking the other day... Thinking about the ladies in my life and some who aren't. I got to thinking what makes me attracted to some and not to others. Beauty is much more than pristine features and a set of nice measurements. It's a mindset, an attitude, a posture... The way a lady handles herself and presents herself does more to promote her desirability than just her looks. I know girls who at a glance are GORGEOUS but once you get past just looking at them and get to dealing with them... *shrugs*
How NOT to shop
As you know I work in retail. The world's largest retailer to be exact. I've been with the company seven years and I've accumulated a list of things NOT to do when shopping a discount chain. Do NOT walk into a dept. and immediately seek an associate without at least making an attempt to find the item you are looking for. Chances are that you walked right past it in your search for an associate. Do NOT ask for assistance when you are no where NEAR the item you need assistance with. When in electronics do not ask for help picking out windshield wipers. There are associates in that dept. who are able to help you. I cannot walk around the store and shop with/for you. Do NOT call the store ask for an item and when the associate comes back ask for three more... Ask all at once because we do have people who took the time to come IN TO the store to help.
News
Nothing major been going on. I've been doing the usual. Jill came down yesterday. We just kind of hung out. Watched a movie, went for ice cream, and just chilled.
The price of gas is astronomical as you all know. My new car takes premium... *sighs* I LOVE my car... But dang!
I wish I could do something for a friend... I just can't seem to help them anymore. I don't know if I'm too wrapped up in my own happenings or just out of things to give. *shakes head*
Yeah... I'm out of things to say now I think. I'm outtie!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home