generated by sloganizer.net

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Warfare for weary minds

So today... or yesterday as it is after midnight... *shrugs* Started off in a not so nice way... I woke up in a foul mood after having gone to bed all stressed out. Just couldn't shake that feeling and the weather was all overcast and icky so it didn't help. Went to work and just kinda went through the motions (though I gotta say that my job's not that great anymore). Then I called Jill at break and got to play with the computers at work and that kinda cheered me up. I'm gonna be doing a MP3 demonstration on Thurs. and was setting up the ipod, the laptop and the other necessities. Then I came home and got to just unwind... no pressure, no expectations... it was nice! I played DoD for quite a while and pwned!!! Tomorrow I'm off and Jill is gonna call me when she gets up... I plan on not moving from this chair most of the day except for when she finally comes down. Anyway... I'm gonna go... got more DoD to play!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home