generated by sloganizer.net

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Mah-velous!!!

Life is fabulous at the moment. I had my interview for the job at the hospital today. By all accounts, it went quite well. I should know next week one way or the other about the job. I feel confident about how I interviewed, so now it's up to the powers that be. Jill and I went out to a nice supper this evening... I will get to spend the majority of my weekend with her. We are going to a wedding on Saturday but other than that, nothing planned. Just time with the woman I love.

I keep trying to figure out what I want to buy Jill for Christmas. I've considered many things... not the least of which is an engagement ring. I would love to give her a ring but things aren't quite as I'd like them to be just yet... Besides, I'd like to surprise her with that on another ocassion when I can do it up right. *chuckles* Ya'll know me... go big or go home! If anyone has any thoughts please feel free to help a guy out here. You ladies out there, tell me what you want from your guy... I'm more than willing to listen and learn.

Anyway... I should crawl to my bed. I'm VERY tired. I'm out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home