generated by sloganizer.net

Monday, November 06, 2006

Glorious... Simply glorious!

I had a marvelous weekend! I was concerned with how it would go but I simply had a wonderful weekend. *grins* I spent my entire weekend with the woman I love and I am having a difficult time imagining myself happier.

Saturday I picked her up and we went to the banquet. Not really my type of scene as you all know. Lots of people, alcohol and well... yeah. Anyway, Jillian spent the bulk of the evening with me which put me a bit more at ease and she even coaxed me into dancing with her. *smiles* She's amazing.

Sunday was so nice. We both woke up kinda early and just bummed around. Finally we both took a nap and when we got up, Jill made a delicious meal. After which we went to the firehall, played on the computer a little and then shot a few games of pool. Just a relaxing day. I loved spending some down time with Jill. Made me feel more at ease than I have in a long time.

Today I had to go back to work. I got up extra early so I could come home and fill out an application for a new job. It's at the hospital where my mom works but in a different dept. From what I hear, it's Monday through Friday, no weekends, no holidays and set hours of 6:30-3. I'm hoping and praying that I land this job! Please, if you're the praying type, send up a few for me!

Anyway... that's all the news. Or a reasonable facsimile. I'm outtie!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home