Scoundrel found... Details at eleven!
And so dear friends, it is with a warm and open heart I welcome you to this kinda new and not so improved version of my blog... all the dust is vintage to give this place a period feel and the decor hasn't changed since I last changed my underwear. I had a flood of emails and comments about me not blogging anymore... ok so I had three. *rolls eyes* Whatever! Aaaaannnyyyyyway!!! I didn't mean that I wasn't gonna blog anymore ever... just that I was outta it right then.
What's been happening? Lotsa things. What do you care about? Probably not most of it. Do you wanna hear about it anyway? I doubt it! General synopsis is this... work, sleep, Jill, basketball, new shoes, new dvd player, Jill, work, sleep, shop a little, work, sleep, Jill and a pizza. *nods* Yeah, that about covers it.
I've got things to do... Just can't really find the motivation for them. If you've seen my motivation, don't disturb it, I think it's either broken or badly bent or something. *shrugs*
Yeah, life's about the same as always... at elast some things can be counted on... death, taxes, boredom, that fruitcake that no one eats at Christmas and grandmother's giving socks as gifts.
Alright... I hope I was at least mildly entertaing if not downright amusing. Gotta get some zest and zing back into this blog... it's been so apathetic for so long that I don't know if it can handle fun anymore.
I'm outtie for now. More stupidity to follow at some point I'm sure!


1 Comments:
You should be glad if your grandma buys you sock, seeing as how all the ones you own now have holes in them :-) Love ya baby!
Post a Comment
<< Home