generated by sloganizer.net

Friday, July 29, 2005

Yet another day...

So I got my car back from the garage and it's all beautiful again! I love it! I just made the first payment... another 59 to go.. LOL!

Work is it's usual hateful self. Nothing major really going on there. The new schedule came out and it's the week that I'm on vacation. Yay!!!

I'm gonna take Jill to the Mifflinburg Fireman's parade tomorrow evening... or since it's after midnight, tonight. Probably go walk around the carnival afterwards too. Not that there's much to see or do there. Small town = small carnival. Sunday I'm supposed to be going with her to some family thing. Kinda nervous, I haven't met most of her family. She says that they won't even notice me, so I'm kinda liking that. I hate social situations!

Anyway... as doped up as I am, I dunno if any of that made any sense. *shrugs* Oh well! I'm going to bed now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home