generated by sloganizer.net

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Wassup?

Yeah... I haven't really written a post for a while. So what's happening with me? I've been working, sleeping, playing my game, and hanging with Jill. I've also had this toothache for a few days. I have a dentist appointment (I'm a wuss) but anyway....

I was in geek heaven last night. I came home and my Master Replicas lightsaber was waiting for me by my door! Oooh! I LOVE it! Soooo freaking cool.

Took my car to the garage last night. I hope they figure out what's wrong with it. I'm in love with that car. The first payment is due on the first of Aug and I haven't gotten a payment book yet. Kinda worried but I can just go to the bank and make a payment I think.

I should go get ready... Jill is supposed to call. She's gonna take me to get my check and maybe out to lunch. I'm outtie!

2 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

You might not get a payment book hon, National City sends me monthly statements for my car

10:34 AM  
Blogger the scoundrel said...

Payment book arrived this afternoon... *nods* Monica told me I was nuts for being excited it arrived. *shrugs*

11:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home