A day...
That's all today was... not a great day and not a terrible one. Just one more day closer to wherever it is I'm going and whatever it is I'm becoming.
I had this job offer at work... I definitely am not turning it down. It's a chance to work in the backroom all day and basically work by myself. I can handle that sorta job. No customers to torment me and no boss staring over my shoulder... and better yet no idiot supervisor who's supposed to be in control of things just up and disappearing.
Speaking of which... My dept. mgr. was mad today. I know he was talked to about how he handles his dept and his relationship with our video vendor. I don't know if he figured out that it was I who complained to management or not. Frankly, I don't care. I spoke up for myself and my fellow associates. I did what I felt needed to be done.
Anything else exciting going on? Ummm... I continue to have this weird pimp reputation at work. I don't know how it came about but I like it... LOL!
Oh, I got to talk to Nic today... she gave me a holla and I hollaed back. ;-) She's so not right... and Nic if you're reading this... I love ya, sister! You certainly brightened my day. Oh! And tell Bryan that he'd better watch his back 'cause... well, you know. ;-)
*ponders*
Anything else I should include? Oh yeah! I got my Star Wars fanclub kit today... I'm such a true geek!
Now I'll leave you with this...

What Classic Movie Are You?
personality tests by similarminds


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home