generated by sloganizer.net

Tuesday, September 28, 2004

In Pursuit of Passion

Yeah... I've had a long night and a long talk with a good friend. I've been reminded that life is about seeking your passions... Passions for living, for learning, for each other.... whatever. Hiding behind our walls that we build to keep from getting hurt only stunts our growth and makes our vision grow dim. I thank that friend and only hope that I can muster the courage to venture outside of my own little walled world.


"i've been lookin' for my mrs. right
but she don't exist
chemistry is everything
and we're anything but this
maybe i have crossed your path
to sweep you off your feet
or maybe i'm the reason
why you cry at night before you sleep
but i believe that you and me
could be so happy and free
inside a world of misery"

*bows and blows kisses* You know who you are!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home