Hello, Bed!
So yeah... as the title implies, I've been sooo tired lately. I can't figure out why... *chuckles* besides the lack of sleep nothing has changed. ;-p These turnarounds at work at killers, close and then open... although I must say, I've had the privilege of leaving early the past coupla times I've had to do it so... I can't complain too much.
What have I been up to? Watching movies and playing some more DoD... yes, the game I'm obsessed with, addicted to, or whatever. Tonight even with being like next thing to dead, tired... I had a 3 to 1 kill ratio... either those guys sucked or I'm half way decent at that game. I think I'm gonna pop in a movie and probably fall asleep. I have this stack of movies that I bought and am slowly working my way through...
Oh! Before I forget... I'm very excited! If you remember I had catalogued all my star wars action figures... The latest collection is the OTC (original trilogy collection) I had been missing four of the figures which I bought today... I now have otc numbers 1-28 in numerical order... I think that's the entire first wave... Yeah.. you probably don't care but it excites me! ;-p
I'm out!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home