generated by sloganizer.net

Thursday, September 02, 2004

Enter: stage right

So I'm here blogging with nothing in mind to say. You all know that I lead a pretty boring life. I sleep, work and play DoD. So what has put some excitement into my life lately? Well... my order has been shipped from starwarsshop.com and should arrive in a day or two, I called Nic and got to talk to her a bit and I've been chatting quite a bit again. I really should call my friend Phil... I haven't talked to him a while. He's called a few times and I haven't been around. Oh! I never did tell you guys that my friend Jackie is back from Hawaii. She had moved out there with her fiance back in Jan. I hadn't seen nor heard from her really since... and the other night she just showed up at work. I missed her... she's too cool. Hopefully she and Amy and I will get to get together sometime soon and catch up. I've missed our little outings. We always end up acting like idiots and then people ask us if we've been drinking. ;) Yeah... I think that's about as much as I can think of to ramble about so.... I'm off to play DoD!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home