Amazing and Astounding
Tonight... or I guess technically, last night I got to hang with Seth. He and I watched the US basketball game against Greece. *scoffs* The team sucks... they can't hit an outside shot, don't play good defense and for some reason have forgotten that player movement is how you beat a zone defense. Of course, Greece got me to thinking about the psychotic one that once held a special place in my life. It just saddened me... the whole thought process when it came to her. But let's not dwell on that....
Seth and I went to the mall. I finally bought him something for his birthday that was like two months ago... I never know what to get him. He bought me some Star Wars stuff at Toys 'R' Us and of course I bought some more. *Grins*
Ever since I got home, I've been watching the Olympics and playing DoD. Now, the Olympics has got me thinking... and I know; that's scary. I've been seeing people like Michael Phelps, Amanda Beard and the entire women's gymnastics team. These people have some of the most astonishing bodies I've ever seen. Lean and cut and... well downright droolworthy. *chuckles* Don't get too offended or weirded out. I'm not drooling over Mr. Phelps and I'm not being too much of a perv when it comes to the ladies. I'm just admiring the fact that these people are amazingly put together. I can't even dream of how much work has gone into honing and refining their bodies. The control and poise I see in these athletes... and the raw determination and utter focus... wow! I'm in awe.
Alright... I'm out for now.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home