Games, baby!
Yeah.... I'm a twelve year old at heart. I keep telling you guys that. I'm still messing with trying to get steam to act right. My opinion of this crap is that it's the worst thing to be forced on a gamer since work was invented! Of course once I get to play some of my beloved DoD again that might change. I've been playing some NBA Street Vol. 2 and that's got me all hyped for basketball again. Been watching some film of "God in basketball shoes" a.k.a. Michael Jordan. (oh and Seth, thank Larry for that description of MJ) Watching all this b-ball has made me wanna play again and I keep reminiscing about my playing days. It makes me feel old now.
I went fishing today. I love the tranquility of it. Just sitting there by the old beaver pond today, watching the wonders of nature all around me. Fun times.
Two more days until my vacation starts. These past two days have sort of been like a preview and they've been great. I'm so excited about spending some time just chilling and getting away from all the idiots at the store. I don't know if people are getting more rude and stupid or if I'm just that irritable anymore. Maybe it's old age creeping up on me.
Gah! I don't wanna think about that! *turns on the tv* Ahhh, that's better! Julia Stiles! I'm gonna drool now... I'm outtie!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home