generated by sloganizer.net

Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Yeah.... I need my own place!

Ok... I came home from work tonight, dog tired and downright exhausted, and what are the first words out of my Mom's mouth?  "You're just in time!  Help  me move the couch!"  I helped her and when she was done vacuuming I asked if she minded that I go take a nap.  Of course she exploded about me not sleeping at night and doing this to myself.  I must of been up too late on my comp and blah, blah, blah, blah!!!!  *rolls eyes*  Then when I'm making a bowl of soup, she asks me about my comp.  "Why do I leave it on?  Do I know how much it's running up our electric bill?  Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah!!!"  Now she says that I MUST turn off my comp when I'm done in the evening.   I can't stand it anymore!   *goes to look at the classifieds*

1 Comments:

Blogger the scoundrel said...

Nic, can I move in at your house?

11:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home