generated by sloganizer.net

Monday, July 26, 2004

Out Fishin'

I went fishing this afternoon.  Fishing in the rain, just me, the creek, and the wonders of nature around me.  I stood there in the cool rain watching it all dance around me, a heron flew overhead and a little gray bird had a noisy conversation with his compatriot upstream.  I then realized that I was happy and content.  No schedules, no annoyances, no demands on me and my time...   Life as it was meant to be lived, slow and easy.  I didn't catch anything, didn't care either.  It was the most relaxed I'd been in a long time.  I'm just sorry that it didn't last longer.  I'll be going again soon, you can count on that.  Oh!  And the fish must beware, because I will catch something soon enough. 

1 Comments:

Blogger the scoundrel said...

Wonderful song... and a wonderful thought. *smiles*

10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home