generated by sloganizer.net

Sunday, July 18, 2004

Praise the Lord and Pass the Prozac!

Where shall I start?  Life with my mother has been a killer the past while.  She's been irritable, mean and downright obnoxious to live with.  Thankfully, she realizes this and has tried to either just swallow whatever venom she is about to spew or at least make amends for her behavior.  Some of you out there know that my relationship with her has been shaky for a while... I had thought things were getting better.  I now withhold judgement for the time being. 
 
Tonight was Sunday night.   We all know what that means.... Time at the grandparents' house.  Tonight was alright I guess.  Same crap we do every Sunday night. 
 
What else has been going on with me?  *tries to think*  Nothing too major... I guess that's why I haven't updated in a while.  I called the ex little chica on her birthday... actually ended up seeing her too.  I dunno what I think about that girl anymore.  I just know that I want someone to lavish attention on and who will love me as I am.... not as who they want me to be.
 
I've gotta do something about work.  I can't stand being at that place any longer.  I want to get my seven years in though before I leave.  I want that retirement money... it's mine!  I was late (yet again) and being in a foul mood... I ended up leaving early too!  I left at noon and came home to sleep.
 
I'm kinda concerned about a few of my friends.....  They have some serious issues going on in their lives.  If they read this I'm sure they know it's them I'm speaking about.  I wish I could be of some sort of help.  That being said, they know how I feel about their particular situation (I'm fairly confident that they do anyway) and I will not stick my nose any further into their business unless they ask me to.  I want to be there and be a  friend but I will not force myself into their situation. 
 
Anyway... I guess that's enough rambling outta the old scoundrel for one night.  I'm outtie!
 
Oh, and remember, we're all holding Aces and Eights..... we're food for worms so live while you can!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home