generated by sloganizer.net

Wednesday, July 07, 2004

Calm before the storm

I was outside with the dog this evening just before a thunderstorm rolled in. I love the stillness, the peacefulness in those times. How quiet the world is and how isolated and alone you feel. It's like you're the only person on the planet. As much as I enjoy that though, there are times I crave someone to share that with. I don't know why. I'm happy as I am... or so I think most of the time.

Ah well... enough of that.

What have I been up to? I've been busy and doing nothing all at once. I've been doing the usual mundane things that I always tell you about. Work, sleep and all that jazz. But I've also been watching the first season of Law & Order: Criminal Intent, washed and waxed my car, cleaned it out and went taking pictures. *shrugs* That's the story of my past few days.

Going to see Mark Lowery tomorrow night. That should be a good time. He's a funny man.

I haven't played any DoD as of late... I think I shall tonight. I'm suffering withdrawal symptoms.

I'm outtie!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home