Highs of Awesomeness and Lows of Bummerness!
So... a great day mixed with some downers. Got Star Wars at midnight... The dvd set and the three figure collections that go with it. I went to the store in my jedi cloak and freaked out a few people. It was GREAT! I came home and watched ANH and fell asleep watchin ESB. Slept for a few hours and then went out to buy SW Battlefront and the new VACO cd. Bought both at the local mall. FYE at the mall only received two copies of Ok to Go and I bought one. The big bummer of the day is this... my copy of Battlefront doesn't work properly... I need to return it. I'm hoping EB will take it back and give me a copy for X-Box.
Anyway... I don't have much else to say... except that I'm getting to keep my overtime and I wanna just play video games forever! LOL! I'm outtie!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home