generated by sloganizer.net

Monday, June 14, 2004

The Rain on the Roof

I'm sitting here listening to the rain pound away at the roof of my house. I've told you before how I love thunderstorms and this one is no exception. I'm sitting here thinking about so many things. I'm finally not in charge of our dept. any more. It's been a heck of a trip. New manager, thieves, orders not getting placed when I said they should be... etc. I'm also thinking about some of the ladies in my life. I love all the ladies as most of you know. *chuckles* I spent most of my night flirting with a few of the ladies at work. I should be careful in that though, I know that one or two of them like me and I'm not sure about how I feel about them. In that vein of thought, I was thinking about how nice it would be to be out in the rain with someone tonight. Yes, I sound like a sappy pathetic old fool but I miss the romance in my life. I know I'm supposed to be the one and only scoundrel but I can't help it. Ah well, live life and things will work out. I'm outtie for now and keeping it rollin'!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home