Stress, Stupidity, and Scoundrels
As most of you know, I'm in charge of our dept. at work while the dept. mgr. is on vacation. I now remember why I stepped down from this type of position before. My issues aren't as bad as when I had foods but they are the SAME issues. Not enough help, not enough time, and for some reason ,someone is always trying to tell me how to run my dept. I keep telling them at work that I'm gonna have an anurism before John returns. I hate all this stress stacked squarely on my shoulders. If anything does or doesn't happen in my dept. it's my fault, plain and simple because I'm in charge. The new asst. mgr. that I told you about before... I still think she's pretty cool but I tell ya what... she is all gung ho about the wrong things in my mind. I don't have enough people to try to pull off the kinds of things she wants to accomplish. And to be frank, some of her ideas are just downright upsetting to try to make happen. I need a new job... Mom keeps telling me to get my butt to school. She is probably right. Scary isn't it? Me agreeing with my mom?!?! Oh well... I think I'm gonna go shoot people now. I'm outtie!


3 Comments:
I agree with your mom
Don't go agreeing with my mother! rotfl!
Tough, I agree with her on that point
Post a Comment
<< Home