generated by sloganizer.net

Monday, March 12, 2007

Dum de dum da-da

OMG!!!! A day off work with nothing major going on... It's almost a miracle. Getting the new store together and planning a wedding and trying to spend time with the people that matter to me.... I've been a very busy guy. One who isn't much for chatting or socializing anymore... but a busy guy, nonetheless.

The store is really coming together. We open on Weds. and I'm really hoping that things go smoothly. Thus far, things haven't gone as one would hope in that building. There have been problems and setbacks all along the way. It may be that we are a relocation, not a totally new store. *shrugs*

The wedding planning has gone fairly smoothly thus far... though we haven't really gotten into the big decisions. Jill has found a dress she likes, she's picked colors, we discussed the menu for the reception and we talked about who we would like to have in the ceremony. As I said before, we set a tentative date and I took her to Borders so she could look at bride magazines.

The past couple of days have been a blur of activity. Working up to twelve hours a day, six days a week and so on.... Saturday was Christian's birthday party. It was also the day that Jill's aunt Pete's girlfriend had an accident. We stopped out at the scene on the way to Christian's party. Ralphy is ok, but the truck.... not so much.

So here it is... Monday morning and I don't have a whole lot that I have to do today. I have to make a car payment and then tonight Mom, Monica and I are meeting Jill and her mom for supper and then off to V.I.P. night at the new store. Get to show off the new building to everyone.

Alright... I guess I'll get myself around and get today started.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home