generated by sloganizer.net

Saturday, August 19, 2006

The highs and lows

I have updated recently but I thought I'd elaborate on my previous post and share what's gone on since.

I'm still on vacation until Monday. I've had one of the best and one of the worst weeks of my life. I guess I should start somewhere....

*chuckles*

Lessee... My grandmother is temporarily in a nursing home. At least we all hope it's temporary. She's definitely getting better, but she HATES it in the nursing home.

Jill is too good to me. I made mention of our vacation but I didn't tell you all that she bought me presents as well. She paid for nearly everything on our trip, plus presents! She spoils me so!!!

I bought a new car. I traded my Volvo in on a 2002 Oldsmobile Alero. Straight trade. My volvo for this one. Lowered my payments and I get waaaaaay better gas mileage. I'm happy!

I went to Jill's family reunion with her today. She kept telling me how much she hates these reunions. I told her we could blow it off... but she felt obligated so we went.

I loved spending a whole week with the woman who owns my heart and soul. We had some very nice talks and she has been so great with all that's going on with my family. The only slightly disconcerting thing was today... She was irritable and I understand that completely. It just felt like she was happy to be rid of me... I can be an annoyance but... *sighs and shrugs* Anyway... I'm more than likely blowing things outta proportion as usual.

I think I'll leave you with this... a video of our vacation.
Enjoy!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home